
Simon Warren, 2nd grade
The start of the school year has been bittersweet for me. Life will definitely be easier around the house with one less child. But, I feel like the summer flew by without giving me a sufficient amount of time to spend with Simon. I will miss him these next 9 months!

Back-to-School brunch
This year I decided to host a "Back-to-School" brunch. I invited neighborhood/ward friends and their children over to my house for food, fun, and lively conversation. There were 12 women and 13 children in attendance. All of the kids played to their hearts' content while the women chatted and munched on cheddar chive mini quiches, coffee cake, breakfast potatoes, fruit, and sipped virgin margarita milkshakes. I had a most enjoyable time and would love to host another event like this in the near future.
Oh man I totally forgot the brunch!! I swear I was like chicken with her head cut off today. Schedules and I have not become friends yet.
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting all of us, the food was delicious and Landon had fun playing. I feel the same way about the summer flying by, the beginning of school is always sad for me.
ReplyDelete