Monday, April 11, 2011

Food for Thought


 
I've started a movie club (much like a book club) where films are chosen and viewed in advance.  As a group, we gather together quarterly to socialize, munch on food, and most importantly- discuss the previously screened movies. For all of you local movie lovers, you are more than welcome to watch these four "foodie" films and attend our next gathering on Tuesday, May 3rd, 7:00pm, my house.  For those who live outside the area, I would love to hear your opinion on these films.  The four flicks chosen are somewhat diverse-- Small Time Crooks (a Woody Allen/Tracy Ullman comedy), Mostly Martha (a German foreign film), Breakfast at Tiffany's (an Audrey Hepburn classic), and Food, Inc. (a hot-button documentary).  Happy movie watching!

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like so much fun... I just might have to do this! It's my kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the BEST! I love that you do these fun get-togethers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess we will have to watch these... Sounds like a fun club.

    ReplyDelete