Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fashion Faux Pas?



Do you notice anything odd in this picture?  Besides Brahm crying, he is also sporting a suit jacket.  Brahm has always been very particular about his clothing from a very young age.  When this photo was taken, Brahm had already worn this jacket 2 days prior.  The sleeve has food on it, and it is in need of a good washing.  When I told Brahm that we needed to clean his coat, he began to break down in tears.  I was able to find another suit coat for him, which he paired with a bright red cowboy hat and snow boots.  He actually wore this get-up to Costco.  Let me rephrase that.  I actually let him wear this get-up to Costco.  A number of shoppers commented on his fashion sense.  Some laughed.  Others thought he was the cutest thing this side of the Mississippi.  I am at a point in my life where I am perfectly content with my children dressing themselves even if it means they pair bold stripes with a loud plaid pattern (Simon wore this combination to school yesterday). 


No comments:

Post a Comment