Monday, July 18, 2011

My Baseball Boys

The Padres stretching before their final game.

Simon and his teammates warming up.

Coach Warren, Coach Price, and the boys.

Coach Warren instructing the boys.

Coach Warren pitching to Simon. 

Simon posing in the dug-out.

Simon



Coach Warren suiting up the catcher.

Simon (catching the ball) and Coach Warren looking on.
Simon's first season of playing baseball was shared by Jess who coached his team, The Padres.  The two had a great time together.  Unfortunately, I was not able to attend many games or practices due to my three year old that liked to run and hide from me or play in the parking lot.  Jess and I have decided that we will make Brahm the official bat-boy next year to keep him busy.  I was able to attend Simon's last game, though.  Trophies were handed out, cupcakes were devoured, and fun was had by all! 

1 comment:

  1. oh, i love it!! so many memories. i wish i was there at every game!! good job simon, and coach warren :)

    ReplyDelete