Thursday, December 23, 2010
Brahm's antics
Our house faces north, which means that our driveway is constantly shaded and icy in the winter. My kids absolutely love slipping and sliding on our sloped driveway. I, on the other hand, am paranoid that one of them will end up in the E.R. or at the dentist with a knocked-out tooth from falling.
I found my children playing on the ice two nights ago. To my surprise, Brahm wasn't even wearing his jacket. And, the shoes that he chose to put on were my heels! The sight of him in a short sleeve T-shirt in 30 degree weather sliding in my heels was hilarious.
What would I do without my Brahm?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

pictures?
ReplyDeleteBrahm is very unique. He keeps us laughing! Remember when he was a baby and you called him Mr. Giggles? He has proved the name correct!!! Ahhh.... Love that boy!
ReplyDeletelove it. never a dull moment huh!?
ReplyDelete