Monday, December 13, 2010

Ugly Christmas Sweaters

Whose sweater is more hideous?  Mine?


Or Jess'?

Jess and I had the privilege of attending his work Christmas party donned in ugly sweaters.  In fact, everyone in attendance wore their most hideous sweaters.  Unfortunately, Jess nor I won the ugly sweater contest.  The prize went to a lucky guy wearing a Nora-esque sweater vest

Between Jess and me, whose sweater is worse? 

Mine jingled with the tiniest of movements.
Jess looked like an effeminate linebacker with those shoulder pads.

I've decided to hold onto my sweater for future parties. :)

4 comments:

  1. I don't know if I can decide, all I know is that I want to borrow both of them, those are some fine lookin sweaters. :) What a fun idea for a party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both!! but bells really Mandy!!..lol
    you know the saying
    "I'll be there with bells on"...lol

    Love you!! auntie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess's is uglier, but your's is ugly in a festive way. I love them both.

    ReplyDelete