Please join us in welcoming the newest member of the Warren clan to the world!! Mandy brought our 8 lbs 7 oz Nicholas Andrew Warren to us in a quick yet painful labor . . . with NO EPIDURAL AGAIN!!! She has officially achieved legendary birthing status! I will leave the official post to the master, but for now here are a few pics.


CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are a superhero to have done no epidural...hope you are all healthy...he is adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I can't wait to hear more.
ReplyDeleteJess, Mandy, you both look amazing! And little Nicholas is gorgeous. Great job, guys! Can't wait to meet him in person. :-)
ReplyDeleteOkay Mandy it should be illegal to look that good after having a baby especially when you did it all natural. Congrats. I can't wait to meet him in person, he is a doll.
ReplyDeleteLooks like I have a name and a face to add to your blog!
ReplyDeleteHOORAY!!!!!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful boy, love you all.
ReplyDelete