Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bears and Obama

Without fail, I have had the strangest dreams almost every single night since finding out I was pregnant. Last night was no exception. For some reason, President Obama was at a public event teaching adults how to read. I was one of those illiterate adults in attendance, but I wasn't embarrassed by the fact that I couldn't read. I was embarrassed by the outfit I was wearing--- short shorts (the kind that reveal part of your rear end). This was definitely a sight to see-- a mother of three whose legs and buns have seen better days.

Other dreams that I've had that are worth mentioning are: private tennis lessons in Aruba, wedding receptions attended by cheating spouses, and 2 very graphic and intense nightmares about bears. Random ward members have managed to make cameos in each one of my dreams.

I don't know what it is about being pregnant, but my nights asleep have been quite entertaining.

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha! I am curious who this random ward member is! This is not an issue I have during pregnancy, I actually have been sleeping like a rock, yet feel like I didn't sleep a wink an hour after I wake up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle- Sarah Keller was one of the "cheating spouses" in my first dream, Chanell was receiving private tennis lessons in Aruba as well, Jeni Romney and Jill Belau were trying to console me after a polar bear almost attacked my husband and me, and Paige Dinger and Andrea Payne were in charge of the Obama reading event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! I get crazy preggo dreams, too! I hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete