One evening as I was preparing to go to a Stake Young Women's meeting, Ava found me in my closet getting dressed in church clothes.
"You look like a champion!" she exclaimed.
I chuckled but was not surprised by Ava's compliment. She has a knack for making us laugh with her random comments.
"Do you know what a champion is?" she continued. "Someone who perseveres."
I guess PBS kids is doing her some good after all!

great job persevering mandy! so cute. ;)
ReplyDeleteWere you persevering while trying to put on pantyhose?
ReplyDeleteSo, I went to the dentist today, and as soon as I sat down, I looked on the wall, and saw your picture- in Pittsburgh, on the Occlusial Gold (or however that is spelled). It made me laugh. And you are totally a champion. Whenever I try on clothes, my boys always tell me I look pretty. They are well trained!
ReplyDelete