Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Easy Queasy Lemon Squeezy
This will be the one and only time that I write about morning sickness. Every pregnant mother goes through it. I am nothing special. In fact, I am blessed that I really only experience some nausea here and there. I have purposely avoided my blog, because it gives me motion sickness when I scroll up and down the page. Certain scents bother me. My bathroom reeks of my husband's sweaty running clothes. This past Sunday and Monday I was in the "depths of despair" due to what I believe is an imbalance of hormones. And on top of everything, I am extremely tired. Despite all of this, I am thrilled to be pregnant. Jess has really stepped things up a notch by doing the dishes, putting the kids to bed, and making me pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. This is what makes the first trimester bearable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I so feel your pain Amanda. So sorry! Scents and food do it to me bad. One of my favorite Scentsy scents I CAN NOT stand now! I am hoping I like it again after this first trimester but I guess we shall see. If you ever want to complain, ya know I'll understand!
ReplyDeleteI too am feeling for you guys and just oh so happy I am past that part of my pregnancy, now I am to the oh so big and oh so achy body part of mine and I still have 2 1/2 months to go. Hang in there. I need to bring you and Michelle some Saltines and Sprite, maybe that would help. Take it easy and don't feel bad about it :) !!!
ReplyDeletehooray for you...and for dishes done you didn't get to do! i'm sorry blogging makes you sick. that would make me VERY sad. :)
ReplyDelete