
I haven't ridden a bike since before Simon was born. Jess and I used to cruise around Provo and the BYU campus together on our Target bikes. After Simon was born, our bikes collected dust in our garage and we eventually gave them away to D.I. Last spring when the weather was beginning to warm up, I really wanted a bike to ride around with the kids. Tonight for our combined Young Women and Young Men's activity, we rode bikes along the Greenbelt. Someone loaned me their bike, and I felt like a kid again. I wanted so much to have my family riding near me. The cool air coming off of the Boise river felt wonderful, and riding near the Boise State campus made me nostalgic for Provo.
So pretty. A much nicer view than I get on mine in the cul-a-sac.
ReplyDeleteAnd about the dog. My youngest is four and she potty trained herself very early. I'm over due for a little extra cleaning and waking. Maybe itll warm me up for the real thing again... sometime ;)