I am not going to name drop, but I have had the privilege of working and associating with someone who is so kind, so patient, so spiritual, and so Christ-like. This may sound so cliche-- but she makes me want to be a better person because of the great example that she has set.
******************************************************
There is a rumor circulating that I am pregnant. Jess and I found this to be very humorous, especially when a soccer pal of Jess' asked him in passing. Well, I wish this was true. I wish I was past the yucky first trimester and well into my second trimester. Jess and I would like to be pregnant, and maybe in the near future I will blog about it (I'm not one to keep secrets).
******************************************************
Jess and I and the kids enjoyed a great evening at the lake with some dear people from the ward. Simon, Ava, and Brahm donned cute, little life jackets and splashed and played in the water. After leaving, I said to Jess, "We really need to get a boat one day." Jess and I have very fond memories of boating at Lake Mead with our own families and later together while we were dating in high school.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so glad that you have a blog. It is such a great way to keep up with people and their families. Our blog is johnandlaron.blogspot.com. We are thinking about going private soon so send me your email so I can add you to our blog.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you were able to take the kids and it worked out, but I am sorry I couldn't watch them, it's a busy week.
ReplyDeleteSo I just heard that I was supposedly the one who told Pete you were pregnant. I don't know why he said that, since I didn't even think you were pregnant, nor have I talked with Pete hardly at all lately! Maybe he just assumed it was me since I am his neighbor? I dunno but weird. So for the record, I never thought you were pregnant. Gotta love rumors.
ReplyDelete