



This past spring, Jess built 6 garden boxes. He filled each with a mixture of soil, compost, and manuer. We designated our first two boxes to hold strawberries and raspberries. Our next box is our "salsa" box-- beefsteak and roma tomatoes, tomatillos, and 4 different varieties of peppers. Our herb box has basil, rosemary, chives, and sugar snap peas growing. Our last 2 boxes are flourishing with cantaloupe, zucchini, and delicate squash. Brahm has been attracted to our tomatoes and has picked some unripe ones much to our dismay. It has been fun for us to watch our plants grow, especially those that were grown from seed.
Jealous. Jealous. Jealous.
ReplyDeleteBut SO happy you have a blog!!!!! Remember me: mennig.blogspot.com (but I've been a little slacky lately).
And I love your title!
ReplyDeleteVery nice garden! We so need to move... I see all of that green in your pictures and it just makes me sick. I really hate living here in AZ.
ReplyDelete