Monday, October 12, 2009

Internet Fast

Today I officially became an internet junkie. My sister introduced me to--


After spending a good chunk of my day scouring this fun and informative website, I have to go on an Internet fast for my own sanity. If you haven't perused through Pioneer Woman--don't! It's like Meth. The first time you try it, you're addicted.


See you on Friday for my sister, Rachel's big day!

5 comments:

  1. oh.. there are so many fun sites out there..

    http://www.homemaking-cottage.com

    I have know this Girl for several years she has made a business of this site, she is about your age with 7 kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the Pioneer woman can take tons of time to delve into, she's one of those how do you do it all women.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, when you've recovered, you have to check out seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com. It is THE best satire of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great sites! I will pass them around! :)

    ReplyDelete