My fabulously talented sister, Rachel, gave my blog a much needed facelift. She is a graphic designer among many things, and she is currently creating her own line of stationary under the name of "Olive Press." Any creative graphic or saying that you see is my sister's doing. I can't take any credit!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLove it!!! How did you do it?
ReplyDeleteit looks good!
ReplyDeleteI confess, I had to look up the word "ingenue" ;)
ReplyDeleteLooks great!
I too would love to know how you made your banner, I always struggle trying to make cute one. It looks great.
ReplyDeleteyes. I love it!
ReplyDeletethis was an unpaid endorsement.
I am working on a new banner for my blog,
I changed templates and now mine doesn't work..
it really was a temporary one anyway.
My fabulously talented sister, Rachel, gave my blog a much needed facelift. She is a graphic designer among many things, and she is currently creating her own line of stationary under the name of "Olive Press." Any creative graphic or saying that you see is my sister's doing. I can't take any credit!
ReplyDeleteLove It!!! Love It!!! Love It!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's adorable. It inspired me to go and change my blog up too!
ReplyDelete