The temperature dipped below freezing last night. All of our garden plants have wilted with the exception of my rosemary, raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, lavender, and rose bushes.
I love the Fall!
I love the sights, sounds, and scents of this season!
I love walking into houses where cinnamon and pumpkin spice candles are being burned.
I love the new position of the sun and the crisp, windy weather.
I love living in an area where the leaves change beautiful colors.
I love picking out oversized pumpkins to carve.
Homemade root beer, freshly fried doughnuts, hot apple pie, and crock pot stews are synonymous with this season.
I have already decorated my front porch with pumpkins, gourds, lanterns, and a berry wreath.
My children are watching the cartoon version of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow tonight.
My thermostat has been switched over to "Heat," and my comforter is keeping me warm while I sleep now.
Fall is by far my favorite time of year!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love Fall too. It is my favorite time of year. We got our first tast of it yesterday. I think it might be a little different than yours though. The high here was 75 and Saylor dressed like it was below zero. There is something about Fall.
ReplyDelete