Dearest Abbey,Happy Birthday! 29 years old! You've got a new home, a new baby, and a new life in Dallas. What more could a girl ask for? -Maybe a blog entry dedicated solely to you :). I tried to find/scan/upload all of the photos of you that were in my possession. I do need to apologize, though. A lot of the pictures have me or other family members in them. Sorry if it seems like I'm trying to steal the spotlight from you. I'm not!
Even though you are my younger sister, you have far exceeded me in everything! I love you and miss you!
Mandy
Primary Halloween Party
Abbey is dead center. I am to the left of her
From left to right: Jordan, Mandy, Abbey, Meredith
Abbey and Jordan
Abbey is the little blonde in the center.
Abbey and Mandy
Abbey (on the far right) in her teenage angst years.
Mandy and Abbey all dolled up for Homecoming '96 (I don't think we were wearing enough makeup)
Abbey and her date- the foreign exchange student, Jorn.Go get 'em Miss Valedictorian!








I can't believe you put the homecoming picture on here. How embarrassing!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I got over the grumpy phase.
Thanks for dedicating a blog entry to me. You are the sweetest.
I had to include the homecoming photos! They were too funny. Jess still makes fun of me for the homecoming clown makeup!
ReplyDeleteTell Abbey Happy Birthday. What a nice post of your sister.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I thought it was kind of wierd that we had to pick you both up from a mortuary for our homecoming date.
ReplyDeleteIt's so fun to see those old pictures!
ReplyDeletecute!!! i love abbey! you're such a sweet sis!
ReplyDelete