Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ava's 4th Birthday Bash

Sunday morning before Church




Sunday afternoon
Ava helped me decorate for the family party. Thank goodness for personal helium tanks!


Brahm anxiously waiting for the festivities to begin.


Simon digging into the dinner that Ava requested for her birthday- tostadas with homemade refried beans and Spanish rice. Jess made a salsa verde with our homegrown tomatillos that we smothered on top along with cheese and lettuce.


The birthday girl and her oversized lollipop.


Nothing says "Birthday" like funfetti cupcakes!


Mmmmmm!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday cute girl. Your pictures are looking good, what kind of camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, you are going to laugh, but I have been using my old 50mm camera that my parents gave me when I graduated high school in '97. It is not digital, but I like the images that it produces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, maybe you can teach me a thing or two about photography. I would love for you to teach me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the one with jess and ava in the dark.. she looks so grown up and so, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get the awesome polka-dot balloons? What a fun theme! And the lollipop was the perfect touch to a little-girl's party. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete