Friday, September 18, 2009

If I could turn back time

If I could turn back time......

  1. I would have worked hard to earn my Young Woman's Medallion.
  2. I would have developed my homemaking and mothering skills while in my youth.
  3. I would have studied harder in high school.
  4. I would not have played around so much in college.
  5. I would have faithfully attended all of the devotionals at BYU.
  6. I would have majored in Elementary Education.
  7. I would have gone to Jerusalem for a semester.
  8. I would have used my inheritance money towards buying a home right after I got married.
  9. I would have started trying for children immediately after marriage.
  10. I would have not been afraid of failure.

7 comments:

  1. But you're awesome! Think of all the great things you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I relate. But my list is a lot longer.
    I like what Jess wrote about you.
    And if I'd actually done right all those things I regret, I'm pretty sure I'd be unbearable ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my...i don't even want to go here....well, i really do wish i would have gotten my medallion. i even finished all 4 projects! ug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing the things we wish we had know when we were young. I also didn't earn my medallion and when I got in Young Womens I really felt bad about that! Luckily, now that you are in Young Womens you can do it and it's not as intense. Besides most of the projects you do every day as a mom anyway. So that is my new regret, that I didn't get my medallion while I was a leader!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it crazy how each decision we make can impact our life? I have a plenty of those "If I could turn back time" moments and sometimes I wonder where and what I would be today if I had chosen a different path.

    As for Brian, he's actually teaching PE (and is the basketball coach) at Valley and has been there 8 years! He taught his first year at O'Callaghan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I could turn back ti-ime (insert very fast vibrato), I would wear see through leggings on a military vessel surrounded by cheering sailors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post, I can't believe you have so many things on your list... considering how very wonderful you are!!

    Great comment Jess!!

    ReplyDelete